You agree that you are responsible for any submissions you make on this website. You shall not submit unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene or offensive material. You agree that you will not submit anything to the website that will or may violate any rights of a third party, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights and/or privacy rights. You agree that you shall not place false or misleading information on this website, including but not limited to when you provide certain registration details or other information such as your name, email address and other credentials. Whenever you submit information to us, you agree to provide true, accurate and complete information. If RMSFF believes the information you provide is not correct, current or complete, RMSFF has the right to refuse you access to this website or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time.
If your submissions relate to the functioning of the website, RMSFF programs or services, or otherwise could be construed to critique, provide feed-back regarding, or suggest improvements to the website or RMSFF (collectively “Suggestions”), you hereby grant to RMSFF the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display all such Suggestions, including any content, remarks, ideas, graphics, or other information in those Suggestions, and to incorporate any Suggestion in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. RMSFF will not be required to treat any Suggestion as confidential, and may use any Suggestion in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future RMSFF operations.
We may impose restrictions on your ability to establish an account or register for certain activities (e.g., age limits, limitations on the number of accounts, etc.). When registering an account, you may need to select a username (“ID”) and password, and submit other information such as, without limitation, your name, the name of any organization you represent, your EIN/Tax ID, your website url, your phone and fax number, your address and your physical postal address. You are responsible for keeping your ID and password, and other account information, confidential, accurate and up to date, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account, whether or not you authorized such activities. You agree to notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account or ID and password.
Any passwords and ID used for this website are for individual use only. RMSFF will be entitled to monitor your ID and password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that RMSFF considers insecure, RMSFF will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.
RMSFF reserves the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or direction RMSFF to disclose the identity of anyone violation this Agreement. BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS RMSFF FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY RMSFF DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER RMSFF OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Unless expressly noted otherwise, all materials on this website are protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, and/or other intellectual property rights held by RMSFF, its initiatives, affiliates, or other parties that have allowed RMSFF to use their materials. Except for the limited use rights granted in these Agreements, you shall not acquire any right, title or interest in the website or any website content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Permission is granted to temporarily access, view, and download the materials on the site for personal, non-commercial transitory use and viewing only. This is the grant of a limited license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate the Agreement, and RMSFF may terminate the license at any time.
Under the limited license to use this website, you may not:
- Copy, distribute, republish, upload, post, modify, create derivative works of, sell, or transmit in any way the content of the website without the prior written consent of RMSFF;
- Use the website content for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to reverse engineer any portion of the website;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices, or interfere with the security-related features of the website;
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- Use the website in an unlawful or fraudulent manner or for such purposes, to collect personally identifiable information, or to impersonate other users;
- Use the website to transmit any data, or upload to the site any data that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- Use the website to send, knowingly receive, upload/post, download, any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- Co-brand this website, or frame this website, without the express prior written permission of an authorized representative of RMSFF. For purposes of this Agreement, “co-branding” means to display a name, logo, trademark, or other means of attribution or identification of any party in such a manner as is reasonably likely to give a user the impression that such other party has the right to display, publish, or distribute this website or content accessible within this website;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, content, or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the website;
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our Web pages or the content contained on the website, or use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from the website; or
- Engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the website.
- Site Activities. This website is provided “as is” and when available, and we may change all content, functionality and services in our discretion at any time. We may also do this for particular activities even if you have started to participate. For example, we can change a grant description or scholarship description at any time even if you have already applied, and not all grants or scholarships may be posted at all or on the website. Also, we or a third party might make a mistake and we reserve the right to correct anything, including but not limited to, content or assistance on the website. For example, we may correct, change, withdraw or do anything else with a grant description or scholarship description even if you have already taken action based on it.
- No Commissions. We do not want to deal with persons desiring to be paid by RMSFF unless we intentionally enter into an express contract to do so. This means, for example, that we do not pay commissions or other sums to anyone who helps arrange a job, grant or anything else unless we have expressly contracted to do so in writing before any such arrangement. For example, if you submit an application for someone else without entering into such a contract with us, we will not pay you (or anyone else) a commission or other amount even if we accept the application, hire the person or make the grant, etc. We may also use, delete or ignore any information you provide without paying you anything and without undertaking any duties to you or anyone else.
Links on this website may connect you to other websites that are not related to RMSFF or under its control. The appearance of links to other sites does not imply an affiliation or endorsement of any of those websites, their content, or of any entities associated with or supporting any of those websites, and you access other websites at your own risk.
We may, in our sole discretion, temporarily or permanently change, limit, suspend or terminate your access to this website (including any site content or user content) without prior notice, for any reason or no reason. We may do so based on changes to our business practices (e.g., eliminating a program or service, etc.). We may also block your access to our website in our sole discretion, including without limitation in the event that (a) you breach this Agreement; (b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or (c) we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us. You agree that we are not liable to you or any third party for any such action. Any limitation, suspension or termination we impose shall not alter your obligations to us under these Agreement.
User understands that RMSFF cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet are free of malware of any type or any other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this website for any reconstruction of any lost data. RMSFF does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
The Content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements or notices provided by RMSFF.
The website and its content are provided “as is.” RMSFF does not guarantee that the functions and contents contained in or on this website will be without errors that this website will be free of viruses, or that any website defects will be corrected, even if RMSFF is aware of them. RMSFF makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, TITLE or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, RMSFF does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. RMSFF does not warrant that the functions or content contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless RMSFF and its officers, directors, employees, partners, successors, agents, distribution partners, affiliates, subsidiaries and their related companies from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, obligations, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of or related to: (i) your access to or use of the site; (ii) your user content and submissions; (iii) any actual or alleged violation or breach by you of these Agreement; (iv) any actual or alleged breach of any representation, warranty or covenant that you have made to us; or (v) your acts or omissions. You agree to cooperate fully with us in the defense of any claim that is the subject of your obligations hereunder.
In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users of this website, you release RMSFF (and our officers, trustees, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, direct and indirect, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. Under no circumstances shall RMSFF or its officers, directors, employees, partners, successors, suppliers, agents, distribution partners, affiliates, subsidiaries or their related companies be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary damages OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, (even if RMSFF has been advised of the possibility of such damages), arising out of, relating to, or in any way connected with the website or these Agreement.
Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the website including, without limitation, RMSFF content, is to stop accessing, visiting, browsing, using, downloading materials from, or attempting to interact with any part of this website. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law. You agree that any cause of action arising out of, related to, or in any way connected with the site or these Agreement must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action occurs. Causes of action brought outside this time period are waived. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted and, therefore, some of the above limits may not apply in all instances.
Other Terms. No waiver by either of us of any breach or default under these Agreements shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used in these Agreement are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import. Except where specifically stated otherwise, if any part of these Agreement are deemed unlawful or unenforceable for any reason, we both agree that only that part of the Agreement shall be stricken and the remaining terms shall not be affected and shall remain in force and effect. You may not assign these Agreement or assign any rights or delegate any obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and RMSFF as a result of this agreement or use of RMSFF’s websites.
Entire Agreement. These Agreements constitute the entire agreement between the user and RMSFF and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (written or oral).
Contact Information. If you have any questions, concerns or comments about our Agreement, you may contact us using the information below:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: +1.952.324.8910
Last Modified: August 9, 2022