We work in two cycles — Spring and Fall.
- We open for spring letters of intent (LOIs) the previous fall.
- We open for fall letters of intent (LOIs) the previous spring.
- Invitations to apply are extended and denial notifications are sent to prospective grantees each cycle after their LOI is reviewed by program officers.
- Site visits by program officers begin after an invited application is submitted and reviewed.
- Recommendations for funding are then submitted to the Board of Trustees.
- Board members approve or deny the requests at their respective Spring and Fall Board meetings.
- Awards are announced shortly after the board meeting.
The Grant Schedule
Spring 2024 letters
of intent (LOI)
Invitations to apply for S24 sent 11.20-22.23
Invited S24 applications deadline is 12.20.23
We have refined our grant eligibility criteria. Organizations requesting funds from RMSFF will be asked to complete a short eligibility questionnaire prior to obtaining access to the LOI form.