Spring 2018 Human & Social Services Grants
At their spring 2018 meeting, the RMSFF board of trustees awarded over $4.6 million human and social services grants to be paid in 2018 and succeeding years. These grants are focused on supporting organizations providing family services programming, hunger abatement and temporary housing or shelter, job training and emergency services assistance — all aimed at helping individuals and families move toward self-sufficiency.
Below are some spring 2018 board-approved human & social services grants …
This is NOT a complete list of grantees. If you have questions, please email Linda Halverson. If you would like to know more about these organizations, click on their live link above.
Human & Social Services Directions
We provide funding to responsible and effective organizations that
- move clients out of reliant circumstances,
- improve mental health, hunger, shelter
- provide emergency and domestic abuse relief,
- support veteran and military families; and
- increase access to disability services.