Fall 2016 Human & Social Services Grants
At their September 2016 meeting, the Board awarded 93 Human Services Grants totaling $3.6 million to be paid in 2016 and succeeding years.
Some fall 2016 board-approved human & social services grants …
This is NOT a complete list of grantees. If you have questions, please contact Linda Halverson. To learn more about these organizations, click their active links above.
Human & Social Services Directions
We provide funding to responsible and effective organizations that
- move clients out of reliant circumstances,
- improve mental health, hunger, shelter
- provide emergency and domestic abuse relief,
- support veteran and military families; and
- increase access to disability services.