Fall 2015 Human & Social Services Grants
Fifty-nine grants totaling $2,458,000 in the Human & Social Services area, focused on supporting organizations providing family services programming; hunger abatement and temporary housing or shelter; job training; and emergency services assistance, all aimed at helping individuals and families move toward self-sufficiency.
Some fall 2015 board-approved human & social services grants ...
Human & Social Services Directions
We provide funding to responsible and effective organizations that
- move clients out of reliant circumstances,
- improve mental health, hunger, shelter
- provide emergency and domestic abuse relief,
- support veteran and military families; and
- increase access to disability services.