Spring 2015 Health & Medicine Grantees
Awards included 13 grants totaling $564,000 at their spring 2015 meeting. These grants will be paid in 2015 and succeeding years to programs in the Health & Medicine focus area.
Some spring 2015 board-approved health & medicine grants ...
- Cancer Alliance of Naples
- Crescent Cove
- Epilepsy Foundation of Minnesota
- Face It Foundation
- Fairview Foundation
- Help A Diabetic Child, Naples
- Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota
- Make-A-Wish® Foundation - Minnesota
- Make-A-Wish® Foundation - Southern Florida
- NCH Healthcare Foundation
- One Heartland
- Oregon Health & Science University Foundation
- Our Lady of Peace Home
- Star Legacy Foundation
To learn more about these organizations, click on their active links above.
Health & Medicine Directions
Continued and selective support of
- Health-related support efforts that work to alleviate human suffering and improve lives;
- Stem cell research; and
- Medical research proposals by invitation only.