Fall 2017 Health & Medicine Grantees
Awards included grants totaling over $2.1 million at their September 2017 meeting. These grants will be paid in 2017 and succeeding years to programs in the Health & Medicine focus area.
Some fall 2017 board-approved health & medicine grants …
- Gilda’s Club Twin Cities
- Gillette Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Neighborhood Health Clinic
- Partners for Breast Cancer Care – Florida
- Regions Hospital Foundation
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- University of Minnesota – Epstein-Barr Virus Vaccine
- University of Minnesota – Electronic Health Record System
- Wiggle Your Toes
To learn more about these organizations, click on their active links above.
Health & Medicine Directions
Continued and selective support of
- Health-related support efforts that work to alleviate human suffering and improve lives;
- Stem cell research; and
- Medical research proposals by invitation only.