Fall 2016 Health & Medicine Grantees
Awards included 13 grants totaling over $400,000 at their September 2016 meeting. These grants will be paid in 2016 and succeeding years to programs in the Health & Medicine focus area.
Some fall 2016 board-approved health & medicine grants ...
- A Breath of Hope Foundation
- Gillette Children's Hospital
- Magic Arms
- myHealth for Teens & Young Adults
- National Ataxia Foundation
- Park Nicollet Foundation
- Partners for Breast Cancer Care, Florida
- Neighborhood Health Clinic
- Regions Hospital Foundation
- The ALS Association (MN/ND)
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- United Family Medicine
- University of Minnesota - Epstein-Barr Virus Vaccine
To learn more about these organizations, click on their active links above.
Health & Medicine Directions
Continued and selective support of
- Health-related support efforts that work to alleviate human suffering and improve lives;
- Stem cell research; and
- Medical research proposals by invitation only.