At their spring 2015 meeting, the RMSFF board of trustees awarded 32 grants totaling $3,142,600 to be paid in 2015 and succeeding years to programs in the Education Focus area.
Some spring 2015 board-approved grantees ...
To learn more about these organizations, click their active links above.
East Side Learning Center Exceeded five of eight 2014 Funding Goals
- 100 percent of students learned to read better.
- 93 percent of kindergartners reading at or above grade level and ready for first grade.
- 100 percent of students had a caring relationship with an adult at ESLC.
- More than half of volunteer tutors returned.
- 100 percent of students chose at least five free books for home or two books for summer.