Use License and Acceptable Use
Permission is granted to temporarily access, view, and download the materials on the site for personal, non-commercial transitory use and viewing only. This is the grant of a limited license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate the Agreement, and RMSFF may terminate the license at any time.
Under the limited license to use this website, you may not:
- Copy, distribute, republish, upload, post, modify, create derivative works of, sell, or transmit in any way the content of the website without the prior written consent of RMSFF;
- Use the website content for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to reverse engineer any portion of the website;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices, or interfere with the security-related features of the website;
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- Use the website in an unlawful or fraudulent manner or for such purposes, to collect personally identifiable information, or to impersonate other users;
- Use the website to transmit any data, or upload to the site any data that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- Use the website to send, knowingly receive, upload/post, download, any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- Co-brand this website, or frame this website, without the express prior written permission of an authorized representative of RMSFF. For purposes of this Agreement, “co-branding” means to display a name, logo, trademark, or other means of attribution or identification of any party in such a manner as is reasonably likely to give a user the impression that such other party has the right to display, publish, or distribute this website or content accessible within this website;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, content, or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the website;
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our Web pages or the content contained on the website, or use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from the website; or
- Engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the website.