Our Use of Personal Information Collected
In general, we use information we collect, whether personally identifying or otherwise, to pursue the mission and operations of RMSFF and to engage in the activity (and related activities) for which we collect it. Specifically, we may use your personal information:
- to fulfill our obligations to you and to respond to any questions or requests, including requests for grants;
- to gather your feedback about our current programs and activities via surveys;
- to contact you about material changes in our site terms or policies;
- to operate this website, to maintain the quality of this website, and to provide general statistics regarding use of our website;
- to comply with the law or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform with the requirements of law or to comply with legal process served on us; and
- if you sign up for a blog, feed or newsletter, to include you in our mailing list.