Information We Collect That You Provide. We collect a variety of information about visitors to our website. Some of the information we collect is personal information you knowingly, voluntarily, and manually provide when you use this website. For example, in filling out forms you may provide us with information such as your email address, name, organization you work for and its EIN/tax ID, home or work address, and telephone and fax number. If you are an applicant for a scholarship grant, you may also provide us with your transcript, test scores, resume and financial information. It is always your choice whether to provide personal information. However, some information must be provided to participate in certain programs or activities of RMSFF (such as to apply for a grant), so the decision not to provide information might limit or eliminate certain functions of this website or the ability to participate. Do not supply personal information about others unless you are authorized or required to do so by applicable law or contract.
Our Use of Personal Information Collected. In general, we use information we collect, whether personally identifying or otherwise, to pursue the mission and operations of RMSFF and to engage in the activity (and related activities) for which we collect it. Specifically, we may use your personal information:
- to fulfill our obligations to you and to respond to any questions or requests, including requests for grants;
- to gather your feedback about our current programs and activities via surveys;
- to contact you about material changes in our site terms or policies;
- to operate this website, to maintain the quality of this website, and to provide general statistics regarding use of our website;
- to comply with the law or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform with the requirements of law or to comply with legal process served on us; and
- if you sign up for a blog, feed or newsletter, to include you in our mailing list.
Information Security. We use reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information received from our users from unauthorized use or disclosure.
Do Not Track. At this time, this website does not accept “do not track” requests from Web browsers.
Our Address for Legal Notices:
Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation
6600 France Ave., Suite 550
Minneapolis, MN 55435