Award Cycle Timelines
The Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation awards grants twice a year -- spring and fall -- with extended timelines when possible for LOIs, applications and follow-up report due dates.
Our third year of this two-cycle model begins in Spring 2018.
- Spring Cycle 2018
- Letters of Intent open on Oct 30 through Nov 27; if invited, applications are due Dec 22, 2017
- Grantees eligible for spring cycle 2018 include those who were funded spring cycle 2017 and in good standing as well as any new grantees eligible based on our geographic and focus area parameters
- Six-month check-in reports for spring 2017 are due Oct 26, 2017 and are required to be considered for an invitation to apply for spring 2018
- Fall Cycle 2017
- Our board met in September to make award decisions for Fall Cycle 2017
- Program officers have contacted their grantees
- Award letters and grant acknowledgement paperwork are underway