Award Cycle Timelines
The Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation awards grants twice a year -- spring and fall -- with extended timelines when possible for LOIs, applications and follow-up report due dates.
Our fourth year of the two-cycle award model begins in Spring 2019.
- Spring Cycle 2019
- LOIs for Spring Cycle 2019 opened on Oct 8, 2018; the deadline was Oct 31, 2018.
- Invited applications were due Nov 30, 2018.
- Grantees eligible for spring cycle 2019 include those who were funded spring cycle 2018 or before and in good standing as well as any new grantees eligible based on our geographic and focus area parameters.
- Program officers are now scheduling site visits to be completed by Jan 25, 2019
- Spring Cycle 2019 board meeting is currently scheduled for Apr 10-11, 2019.