Award Cycle Timelines
The Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation awards grants twice a year -- spring and fall -- with extended timelines when possible for LOIs, applications and follow-up report due dates.
Our fourth year of the two-cycle award model begins in Spring 2019.
- Fall Cycle 2018
- Six-month check-in reports for Fall 2017 were due in April
- With some exceptions, six-month F17 check-in reports are required to be considered for Fall 2018 grant requests.
- Final reports for Fall 2017 grants are due Sept 27, 2018.
- Program officers are currently scheduling site visits for Fall 2018 grant requests, which will be complete by Jun 30, 2018.
- Fall 2018 board meeting is currently scheduled for Sept 26-27, 2018.
- Spring Cycle 2019
- LOIs for Spring Cycle 2019 will open on Oct 8, 2018 - deadline Oct 31, 2018.
- Invited applications will be due Nov 30, 2018.
- Grantees eligible for spring cycle 2019 include those who were funded spring cycle 2018 or before and in good standing as well as any new grantees eligible based on our geographic and focus area parameters.
- Program officers will begin scheduling site visits in late Dec - early Jan 2019, completed by Jan 25, 2019
- Spring Cycle 2019 board meeting currently scheduled for Apr 10-11, 2019.