Award Cycle Timelines
The Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation awards grants twice a year -- spring and fall -- with extended timelines when possible for LOIs, applications and follow-up report due dates.
Our third year of the two-cycle award model begins in Spring 2018.
- Spring Cycle 2018
- Letters of Intent were received through Nov 27; invited applications were due by Dec 22, 2017.
- Grantees eligible for spring cycle 2018 included those who were funded spring cycle 2017 and in good standing as well as any new grantees eligible based on our geographic and focus area parameters.
- Six-month check-in reports for spring 2017 are due Oct 26, 2017 and, with some exceptions, were required to be considered for an invitation to apply for spring 2018.
- Program officers are currently scheduling site visits, which should be complete by Feb 28, 2018.
- Spring board meeting is scheduled for May 8-9, 2018.
- Fall Cycle 2018
- LOIs for Fall Cycle 2018 will open on Mar 1, 2018 - deadline Mar 30, 2018.
- Invited applications due April 30, 2018.
- Fall 2018 site visits complete Jun 29, 2018.
- Six-month check in reports for Fall 2017 due Mar 27, 2018 and, with some exceptions, are required to be considered for an invitation to apply for Fall 2018 cycle; final reports are due Sept 27, 2018.
- Fall board meeting is scheduled for Sept 26-27, 2018.