Award Cycle Timelines
The Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation awards grants twice a year — spring and fall — with extended timelines when possible for LOIs, applications and follow-up report due dates.
Our fourth year of the two-cycle award model began in Spring 2019.
- Spring Cycle 2019
- We opened for Spring Cycle 2019 on Oct 8, 2018; the deadline was Oct 31, 2018.
- Invited applications were due Nov 30, 2018.
- Spring Cycle 2019 board meeting is currently scheduled for Apr 10-11, 2019.
- Fall Cycle 2019
- We open for LOIs on April 22, 2019; the deadline for LOIs will be May 10, 2019.
- Invited applications will be due on June 7, 2019.