Award Cycle Changes and Timelines
The Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation moved to a two-cycle awarding year last year. Our award cycles are now spring and fall each year, with extended timelines when possible for LOIs, applications and follow-up report due dates. Everyone seems to adjusted to the change; thank you for your patience!
We now begin our second year of two-cycle awarding.
- Spring Cycle 2017
- Letters of Intent open on Oct 24-Nov 30; invited applications are due Jan 16, 2017.
- Grantees eligible for spring cycle 2017 funding include those who were funded spring cycle 2016 and any new grantees eligible based on our geographic and focus area parameters.
- Six month check in reports for spring 2016 grantees are due Oct 26, 2017 and are required to be considered for an invitation to apply for spring 2017.
- Fall Cycle 2017
- Letters of intent and application deadlines - dates TBD
- Grantees eligible for fall cycle 2017 funding include those who were funded fall cycle 2016 as well as any new grantees eligible based on our geographic and focus area parameters.
- Six-month check in reports for fall 2016 grantees are due Mar 21, 2017 and are required to be considered for an invitation to apply for fall 2017.