Resources for Organization Grant Writers
On this page you can find links to helpful information about submitting a grant request to the Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation.
- Preview (download/print) grantee forms here
- Award Cycle Changes & Timelines
- How to Write S.M.A.R.T. Program Objectives
- Update Grantee Contact Information
- Definition of Grant Form Terms
- Disclosure of Information Policy
- Tell Us How We’re Doing
Thanks in advance for your help regarding the following business process items.
- Thank you for submitting your six-month check-in reports and final follow reports on time. Those reports inform our recommendations to the board on your behalf.
- Please let us know about turnover in your organizations. If your record isn’t up to date, you might not receive alerts or reminders from us or award letters go to the wrong address or your award check is delayed.Keep your information up to date by visiting our new Update Grantee Contact Information page.
- Send us pictures you’re proud of — we can use them on our web site and in our Thanksgiving Card! Pictures say so much about you and the work you do. The best size for pictures is 200KB or above in JPEG format. If you have questions, contact Linda.
In the meantime, know that we remain grateful for all the good work you do.