Resources for Organization Grant Writers
We are currently processing follow up reports from the Spring 2017 and Fall 2017 grant award cycles and are beginning site visits for submitted applications for Spring 2018. You should be hearing from your program officer regarding a site visit date; all site visits are targeted for completion by February 28, 2018.
Thanks in advance for your help regarding the following business process items.
- Thank you for submitting your six-month check-in reports and final follow reports on time. Those reports inform our recommendations to the board on your behalf.
- WE NEED YOUR HELP! Turnover in our grantee organizations compromises communication: you don't receive alerts from us, or reminders from us, or award letters go to the wrong address, or your award check is delayed. LET US KNOW BEFORE ANY OF THAT HAPPENS. Please keep your information up to date by visiting our new Contact Update form. We'll get busy and update your record in the system and you'll be good to go.
- Send us some pictures -- and make them good ones. We like to highlight our grantees on our web site -- and pictures say so much about you! The best size for pictures is 600KB or above in .jpeg or .png format. If you have questions, contact Linda.
In the meantime, know that we remain grateful for all the good work you do.
- Award Cycle Changes & Timelines
- Form Changes
- How to Write S.M.A.R.T. Program Objectives
- Update Grantee Contact Information
- Definition of Grant Form Terms
- Disclosure of Information Policy
- Tell Us How We're Doing