Resources for Organization Grant Writers
Our two award cycles per year business process is well underway; everyone seems to have made the adjustment. Thank you for your patience as we moved through this.
We are currently working in the Fall 2017 grant award cycle.
- Thank you for working through the kinks with us and our new S.M.A.R.T. objective format for the application. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact your program officer or Linda Halverson, our grants manager. We'll gladly walk you through the process.
- To save you all some work, we've replaced the need for an Interim Follow Up report to inform our recommendations with what we're calling a Six-Month Check In Report. This report is short and sweet and is simply a chance for you to check in with us and let us know how things are going with your last grant request. If you've hit a bump, you can choose the option on the form to have your program officer call and catch up. This six-month check in report will replace the need for an interim report if you are invited to apply for the next cycle and your work isn't yet complete.
- WE NEED YOUR HELP! Turnover in our grantee organizations compromises communication: you don't receive alerts from us, or reminders from us, or award letters go to the wrong address, or your award check is delayed.
LET US KNOW BEFORE ANY OF THAT HAPPENS.
An email to firstname.lastname@example.org about your new contact information is all it takes. We'll get busy and update your record and you'll be good to go.
- Send us some pictures -- and make them good ones, if you can. We like to highlight our grantees on our web site -- and pictures say so much about you! The best size for pictures is 600KB or above in .jpeg or .png format.
In the meantime, know that we remain grateful for all the good work you do.
- Award Cycle Changes & Timelines
- Form Changes
- How to Write S.M.A.R.T. Program Objectives
- Definition of Grant Form Terms
- Disclosure of Information Policy
- Tell Us How We're Doing
- Other Resources