Organization Grant Application Process
All eligible organizations, including current grantees, must first submit a Letter of Inquiry (LOI). After RMSFF staff review the LOI, you may be invited to submit a full proposal. Please submit all materials through the Foundation’s online application portal.
1. Access our online portal and submit a Letter of Inquiry (LOI).
- If you have an account, login using your email address and password.
- If this is the first time you’ve applied, you’ll need to create an account.
2. Determine your eligibility.
- If you cannot provide “yes” answers to the eligibility questions, do not submit an LOI.
- If you can answer “yes” to the eligibility questions, complete the form and submit by LOI due date below. Proposals for counties outside Minnesota and Florida counties mentioned above are by invitation only.
3. You’ll know within 21 days whether or not to submit a grant application.
4. If invited, login again to complete and submit a grant application.*
Foundation Award Cycles
|Fall 2020 Cycle||Opens Mar 9, 2020|| May 15, 2020|
|Spring 2020 Cycle|| |
*The RMSFF Board of Trustees makes funding decisions twice a year in the spring and in the fall. An invitation to submit a grant application does not guarantee funding but indicates we’d like to learn more about your organization and your funding request.