Schulze Family Foundation College Scholarship
What You’ll Need to Complete Your Application by March 1, 2020:
- The name and email address of the high school official who will upload your official high school transcript
- If your test score is not on your high school transcript, you will need a copy of your ACT/SAT score report (be sure it has your name on it)
- A resume of participation, achievement and leadership
- Names and email addresses of three people from whom you will request letters of recommendation (two must be from high school teachers/staff)
- An essay in 500 words or less: Describe an attribute, quality or skill that distinguishes you from everyone else and how you developed this attribute, quality or skill.
- Electronic Student Aid Report (SAR)
You’ll Have Until April 1, 2020 to Submit This:
- Financial Aid Notification of Award
The College Scholarship portal will open for 2020 applications on Jan. 6, 2020.