Schulze Family Foundation College Scholarship
What You’ll Need to Complete Your Application by March 1, 2021:
- The name and email address of the high school official who will upload your official high school transcript
- A resume of participation, achievement and leadership
- Names and email addresses of three people from whom you will request letters of recommendation (two must be from high school teachers/staff)
- An essay in 500 words or less: Describe an attribute, quality or skill that distinguishes you from everyone else and how you developed this attribute, quality or skill.
- Electronic Student Aid Report (SAR)
You’ll Have Until April 1, 2021 to Submit This:
- Financial Aid Notification of Award
The College Scholarship portal will be open for 2021-22 applications on Jan 6, 2021 through Mar 1, 2021. Apply here.