Schulze Family Foundation College Scholarship
Are you eligible to become a Schulze Scholar?
- You are a U.S. citizen who will graduate in 2019 from an eligible high school.
- You have a minimum 3.3 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- You have a minimum test score of 22/ACT or 1110/SAT (Math + Verbal).
- You show unmet financial need through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- You are NOT receiving need-based federal grant assistance (Pell Grant).
- You will enroll in a four-year accredited college or university as a full-time degree-seeking student.
- If you are a Minnesota Catholic high school student, you must have completed your elementary education at a Catholic school.
The College Scholarship portal is now open for 2019 applications from Jan 2 - Mar 1, 2019. Apply here.